Thursday 16 March 2017

Leadership Article

In writing I have been learning to:
  • use all basic punctuation independently
  • attempt more complex punctuation (e.g. semicolons, colons, parentheses)

I have been especially focusing on using parentheses and commas. I have highlighted these in green where I have used them as well as other punctuation that I changed because it was used incorrectly. Here is a piece of my writing that shows this.


Being goal focused is just knowing your goal and working towards it. An example of a leader that was goal focused is Nelson Mandela. Nelson Mandela showed this trait by knowing what his goal was and working towards it, even though that got him sent to jail. As a peer mediator I need to be goal focused to help solve the problems. I will demonstrate this trait by knowing what I need to do and work towards my goal. As well as being goal Focused, being Motivational is one of the traits as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment