Tuesday 18 July 2017

Term 2 Novel Study

This term I have been reading and studying the novel Silverstream.

I found this novel very interesting because it tells you about the freedom in other places.

During the novel I had to complete a thinking map which shows that I can classify how the author has shown the theme of the book.

National Standard this covers

  • Year 7/8  Standard
    • I can identify and evaluate the way writers’ use language and ideas to suit their purpose and I can use my growing wide range of academic and content-specific vocabulary to understand texts.

  • Overall I would give this novel a rating of  10/10 and I would recommend it to others to read because it is a good book and it teaches you about freedom in other places and I definitely would recomend it to people who like to read and also like the suspense when you have to put it down.


No comments:

Post a Comment